About Me

Northern California, United States
Mommy. Wife. Almost 40 (41 almost 42 now). God's Girl. Scrapbook Addict. Junque collector. Lover of Pink. Leap Year baby.

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Ta Da!

Congratulations Melanie!  You have won the "First Follower" Grand Prize!  Yay You!  I will post a pic of your winning loot as soon as I figure out how to do that as this is my very first blog post.  Yay me!
I am excited to finally have my blog up and so cute too boot.  It took most of yesterday to get it looking this cutie and it will only get cutier (thanks Mr. Young for your help).  As always I have a vision and an idea of how I want things to look and usually don't present them until they are perfect.  Well perfection doesn't get the job done.  Perfection leaves a lot of unfinished ideas and projects for me.  Procrastinators are really perfectionists and I am a perfect procrastinator! So here is my perfectly imperfect blog in its infancy. ( It's a girl! )  Finally a place to share my ideas, my junque, my steals and deals, tips and tricks and all my other favies!  I hope this is also a place to meet lots of other scrap addicts and junque hoarders just like me so I can share your ideas, tips and tricks and post your projects too!

1 comment:

  1. Your blog is even more beautiful on the computer! Wen I looked from my phone it didn't I couldn't see ALL the cuteness!!! I am so proud to be your first follower, and I can't wait to read more blogs from my dear friend mindy! <3 u!

    ReplyDelete