About Me

Northern California, United States
Mommy. Wife. Almost 40 (41 almost 42 now). God's Girl. Scrapbook Addict. Junque collector. Lover of Pink. Leap Year baby.

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

I will not......................

Buy a single card this year! That is my paper crafting pledge. Why would I? Am I stupid? I have all the makings of a great card at my finger tips. I have all that Junque in My Trunque, if you will! I have made my own Christmas cards for the last couple of years so why would I not do this for all the other occasions that life throws my way. I am amazed at the creativity of others as I flip through the May/June issue of Paper Crafts Mazagine (intentional misspell, that's how we say it in our house) It's a beautiful issue filled with all kinds of gorgeous and cutie cards. Even some great masculine cards for the Men in our lives! I am inspired! I am gonna do this! I am gonna have a card making day on Saturday to get my "Stock" started. I will make at least 5 different cards for 5 different occasions. Anyone want to join me? I double dog dare you to do the same! Send me your pics of your cards that you make over the weekend and I will post them on my blog and a lucky card maker will win a prize!!!!! Maybe we could do an "American Card Maker Idol" with voting and all!!! Come on......who doesn't want to that title?

Go here for some inspiration and motivation!
http://www.scrapandpapershop.com/product/paper-crafts-may-june-2011/paper-crafts-magazine-issues

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment