About Me

Northern California, United States
Mommy. Wife. Almost 40 (41 almost 42 now). God's Girl. Scrapbook Addict. Junque collector. Lover of Pink. Leap Year baby.

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Websters Pages!

I am newly obsessed with Websters Pages! How have I not heard of you before? Where have you been all of my scrapbooking life? I am not sure how long they have been around but they are new to me and I am having so much fun getting to know their products. I actually first stumbled upon Websters Pages while browsing through "scrapbook supplies" on ebay the other day. Then my favie site Scrapbook.com posted this video today! It must be fate! Websters Pages and I are meant to be. It's destiny! I am looking forward to many years of blissful pages with my new love. I thought I would share the video just in case you haven't heard of them yet. Now this is just ONE of their cutie paper designs. Check em out and let me know what you think! One random commenter will receive a prize!

1 comment:

  1. My computer won't let me look at the video but I'll try it on my phone. I'm so proud of you, you blogger!

    ReplyDelete